Jess Legge and Kimberly Lexow were masters of the 9 to 5 - working at a high-growth tech start-up, with one question: “Could the work lunch be better?”
It’s an expectation these days that work is hard and fast. But lunch doesn’t have to be that way. Imagining an office where employees want to stick around and share a table of inspired food, Legge and Lexow founded Sifted in 2015.
Now Sifted is an unlikely and award-winning foodtech startup that’s stayed scrappy through bootstrapping our way to becoming a national player serving some of the nation’s most influential teams.
Over a million meals later, we’re a story that defies the odds and smashes the status quo.
We use 7 core truths as the framework of our lunch programs and culture:
1. Good food is powerful
2. We support regular people with big ideas
3. We make mistakes and evolve
4. We appreciate people’s differences
5. Simple food is the best food
6. We seek, listen and implement feedback quickly + enthusiastically
7. We are our clients’ biggest fans
We’re the kind of partner you want in your corner. We’ll work tirelessly for your team because we know what can be accomplished when coworkers become family and individuals become a movement.